HOME | WAEC EXPO | NECO EXPO | NEWS | JAMB EXPO | NABTEB EXPO | Mixtape | Music | EDUCATION | TECH | Others

JAMB

TECH

NEWS

EARN
FEATURED
FEATURED

Get Full Assistance On Your WAEC Examination

Get Full Assistance On Your NECO Examination



» Lyrics » Lyrics» Masterkraft – Salsa ft. DJ Jimmy Jatt

Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Lyrics» Masterkraft – Salsa ft. DJ Jimmy Jatt

Posted By: ValidBoii
ADSENSE CODE HERE
ADSENSE CODE HERE

[Intro]Ah, Master, Master, Masterkraft Cool Dj Jimmy Jatt

[Veser 1]

I dont know how, my money dey enter They are calling my name, for places whe matter I dont know how, my rain is falling in summer Eh, Ogozi nwomu, Ogozi nwomu I dont know how, I am feeling today But I feel like dancing, I feel like shouting Abegi, gimme the vibe, as I dey catch this feeling Never gonna stop, wann rock the city

[Chorus]

Skrii,Eh Salsa, eh Salsa, eh Salsa Charlie akwaba, eh Salsa, eh Salsa, eh Salsa Charlie akwaba, eh Salsa, eh Salsa, eh Salsa Charlie akwaba, eh Salsa, eh Salsa, eh Salsa Charlie kwaba

[Verse 2]

This one no be story o Have been on my grind o Have been putting work you know Stacking money till I break the ceiling

All you haters cannot see me Chilling right in my benz o Turning up with my friends oh Chidinma wants to go with me Alicia wants to go with me Diana wants to go with me I dont know what to do because Guchi dey for my room, wetin man go do I mean, the other room, “the other room”

[Chorus]

Eh Salsa, eh Salsa, eh Salsa Charlie akwaba, eh Salsa, eh Salsa, eh Salsa Charlie akwaba, eh Salsa, eh Salsa, eh Salsa Charlie akwaba, eh Salsa, eh Salsa, eh Salsa Charlie kwaba

[Bridge]

Nigeria, Salsa, South Africans Salsa, Uganda, Salsa, Cameroon, Salsa Come on now, Akwaba Africa, Salsa, Europeans, Salsa

[Outro]

Salsa, yeeba, Cool Dj Jimmy Jatt, You know

Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.

Don't Be Stingy, Share With Your Friends


Related Posts: Lyrics

0 Response to "Lyrics» Masterkraft – Salsa ft. DJ Jimmy Jatt"

Post a Comment


‹ Prev
Next ›
Home
View web version

TRENDING UPDATES

  • Gionee S11 Smartphone With 4 Cameras, Full View (See Photos)
    It seems that Gionee has kicked off the marketing campaign for the S11 – the 18:9 phone it is yet to announce (be patient, it should be un...
  • ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend
    ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend A Nigerian lady has asked for help for her sister who she c...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate One of Nigeria’s finest producer and singer, Popito {PB} drops video for the hot blazing single, “Rotate ” ...
  • Waec 2016 Commerce Obj And Theory Answers – May/June Expo
    COMMERCE ANSWERS =======!!!!!======= Com obj 1BDBDCBADBA 11CDACBCDCDB 21BDADBABDCA 31CCDCDCCAAA 41BBDADCCADD 8a) Turn over is the ...
  • Waec 2016 Chemistry Practical (ALT. A) Answers – May/June Expo
    (1) TABULATE: Volume of pipette Burette reading(cm3)|Rough titre(cm3)|1st titre(cm3)|2nd titre(cm3) Final reading(cm3) |20.00|19.60|19...

Propellerads

Search This Blog

.
Copyright 2019 Examexpo.com.ng – 2019 Waec Expo, Neco 2019 Expo, Jamb 2019 Expo. - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About | Contact | Sitemap