HOME | WAEC EXPO | NECO EXPO | NEWS | JAMB EXPO | NABTEB EXPO | Mixtape | Music | EDUCATION | TECH | Others

JAMB

TECH

NEWS

EARN
FEATURED
FEATURED

Get Full Assistance On Your WAEC Examination

Get Full Assistance On Your NECO Examination



» Lyrics » Lyrics: Runtown – Mad Over You

Wednesday, 9 November 2016

Lyrics: Runtown – Mad Over You

Posted By: ValidBoii
ADSENSE CODE HERE
ADSENSE CODE HERE

DOWNLOAD THE AUDIO


Ghana girl say she wan marry me o
I hope say she sabi cook wache
Hope your love dey sweet pass sheto
Baby girl i say
I say your body na killer oh
I fit to die on your body, only on your body
That girl for the corner
Tell somebody make them call am o
Way she dey whine am i see fire for her body o
And if she follow me go na enjoyment go kill am o
Baby girl you bad oh
Girl the way you whine oh
I dey mad over you girl (x2)
Say you are my woman eh eh
My super wman
I dey mad for you girl (x2)

If i sing for you, you go love me oh
Baby love me non stop, i’ll love you nonstop
Always kiss you ontop, Baby o
All over the world wan wa mi
Play the music nonstop
Tell them dance to my song
Tell them shake bum bum
ohweh

That girl for the corner
Tell somebody make them call am o
Way she dey whine am i see fire for her body o
And if she follow me go na enjoyment go kill am o

Baby girl you bad oh
Girl the way you whine oh
I dey mad over you girl (x2)
Say you are my woman eh eh
My super wman
I dey mad for you girl (x2)

Ghana girl say she wan marry me o
I hope say she sabi cook wache
Hope your love dey sweet pass sheto
Baby girl i say
I say your body na killer oh
I fit to die on your body, only on your body

Runtown – Mad Over You Lyrics

Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.

Don't Be Stingy, Share With Your Friends


Related Posts: Lyrics

0 Response to "Lyrics: Runtown – Mad Over You"

Post a Comment


‹ Prev
Next ›
Home
View web version

TRENDING UPDATES

  • Gionee S11 Smartphone With 4 Cameras, Full View (See Photos)
    It seems that Gionee has kicked off the marketing campaign for the S11 – the 18:9 phone it is yet to announce (be patient, it should be un...
  • ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend
    ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend A Nigerian lady has asked for help for her sister who she c...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate One of Nigeria’s finest producer and singer, Popito {PB} drops video for the hot blazing single, “Rotate ” ...
  • Waec 2016 Commerce Obj And Theory Answers – May/June Expo
    COMMERCE ANSWERS =======!!!!!======= Com obj 1BDBDCBADBA 11CDACBCDCDB 21BDADBABDCA 31CCDCDCCAAA 41BBDADCCADD 8a) Turn over is the ...
  • Waec 2016 Chemistry Practical (ALT. A) Answers – May/June Expo
    (1) TABULATE: Volume of pipette Burette reading(cm3)|Rough titre(cm3)|1st titre(cm3)|2nd titre(cm3) Final reading(cm3) |20.00|19.60|19...

Propellerads

Search This Blog

.
Copyright 2019 Examexpo.com.ng – 2019 Waec Expo, Neco 2019 Expo, Jamb 2019 Expo. - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About | Contact | Sitemap