Jamb (23) Nabteb (8) Neco (8) Nysc (4) Other's (92) Scholarships (5) School Gist (35) Waec Expo (62)
» Lyrics » Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Chemistry

Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Chemistry

ValidBoii
Add Comment
Lyrics
Friday, 28 October 2016

[Verse 1 – Simi]

Everybody seems too think that we be good together oh
Everybody Don dey talk say make you be my lover oh
But they don’t need to know if am your spec. oh
I don’t need to know if I take your breathe away
You don’t need to know my wildest dreams
Maybe it is all just chemistry

[Chorus]

But I know oh ah
Kind of maybe really do like you
Maybe me and you we can try to
Do this love something
Maybe there’s something eh
I know there’s something
And I know you
Kind of may be really do like me
Maybe I could be your baby
We should stop fronting
Maybe there’s something
I know there’s something

[Verse 2 – Falz]"

Bae I know say you like me
Your heart skips anytime I say nice things
May be we dey shy since
May be faith ddon say we can’t fight this
You dey draw me.. you be fine artiste
We don push maybe we should try practice
We could go slow like say we jam traffic
If them won talk shii make we buy harpic
When you step right to my door
I dey wish I could hug that pinafore
We a neat swagga, we could kiss after
But they say your boyfriend is a street fighter
That your smile fro heaven oh
You dey dodge trying to be careful oh
We still going round the circles oh
If we don’t try we will never get to know
See as you fine
You shine from head to toe
Feelings they grow but you scared to show
Mama sa fun me mama beru oh
If them want am make we give them the show

[Chorus]

But I know oh ah
Kind of maybe really do like you
Maybe me and you we can try to
Do this love something
Maybe there’s something eh
I know there’s something
And I know you
Kind of may be really do like me
Maybe I could be your baby
We should stop fronting
Maybe there’s something
I know there’s something

[Verse 3 – Falz]

But if am too motivated then stop me
I been they feel love e dey costly
But I know say it’s not the same in your company
And this feeling is killing me softly
Me I didn’t want to be your roomie
But everybody seems to wanna talk to me
Even if me and you make the worst couple
If we no date woh.. e go cause trouble

[Verse 4 – Simi]

I know I said I wanted to be friends oh
The truth be say that one na pretend oh
Maybe we can start again
Forget wetin I tell you then
Do you feel the chemistry

_[Repat Chorus]_

Falz & Simi – Chemistry Lyrics


We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Chemistry Title : Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Chemistry
Description : [Verse 1 – Simi] Everybody seems too think that we be good together oh Everybody Don dey talk say make you be my lover oh But they don’t nee...
Rating : 5
Related Posts: Lyrics

0 Response to "Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Chemistry"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate One of Nigeria’s finest producer and singer, Popito {PB} drops video for the hot blazing single, “Rotate ” ...
  • ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend
    ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend A Nigerian lady has asked for help for her sister who she c...
  • Waec 2016 Commerce Obj And Theory Answers – May/June Expo
    COMMERCE ANSWERS =======!!!!!======= Com obj 1BDBDCBADBA 11CDACBCDCDB 21BDADBABDCA 31CCDCDCCAAA 41BBDADCCADD 8a) Turn over is the ...
  • Junior WAEC [BECE] 2017/18 Examination Time-Table
    See Time-Table Break Down Below: Monday 24/4/2017 Paper I: Obj: Business Studies -10.00am – 11.00am Paper II: Obj: Business Studies...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mr Eazi – In The Morning ft. Big Lean
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mr Eazi – In The Morning ft. Big Lean Mp4 download Mr. Eazi dishes out his highly anticipated video titled “In The Morning” ...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim Mp4 download Tony Uche aka Tony P was born on 4Th April, in IMO State and ...
  • Female Corps Members Fight Over Seniority in Ekiti state
    Female Corps Members Fight Over Seniority in Ekiti state A video was displayed on social media capturing two corps members exchanging blows...
  • Portsmouth Global PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students 2019
    Portsmouth Global PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students 2019 If you’re an international student (non-EEA) applying for a full-time PhD prog...
  • Waec 2016 English Language Obj, Theory And Oral Answers – May/June Expo
    English OBJ 1-10 = cadcbcccad 11-20 = dbdbdddaba 21-30 = bbdacabbbc 31-40 = baabbbbdab 41-50 = dbaaababcc 51-60 = abcbbbbccb 61-70 =...
  • Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019)
    Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019) PLS NOTE: EARLY SUBSCRIPTION HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send...
ADSESNSE CODE HERE
.
Copyright 2019 Examexpo.com.ng – 2019 Waec Expo, Neco 2019 Expo, Jamb 2019 Expo. - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About | Contact | Sitemap