Jamb (23) Nabteb (8) Neco (8) Nysc (4) Other's (92) Scholarships (5) School Gist (35) Waec Expo (62)
» Waec Expo » Junior WAEC [BECE] 2017/18 Examination Time-Table

Junior WAEC [BECE] 2017/18 Examination Time-Table

ValidBoii
Add Comment
Waec Expo
Thursday, 9 March 2017

See Time-Table Break Down Below:



Monday 24/4/2017

Paper I: Obj: Business Studies -10.00am – 11.00am

Paper II: Obj: Business Studies – 11.00am – 12.00noon

Paper I: Obj: Basic Science and Technology (BST) -2.30pm – 3.30pm

Paper II: Obj: Basic Science and Technology (BST) -3.30pm – 4.30pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday 25/4/2017

Paper IIIb: Computer Practical: Basic Science and Technology (BST) -10.00am – 10.45am

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday 26/4/2017

Paper I: Obj: Mathematics -10.00am – 11.20am

Paper II: Obj: Mathematics -11.20am – 12.40pm

Paper III: Essay: Mathematics-3.00pm – 3.40pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday 27/4/2017

Paper I: Obj: Cultural and Creative Arts (CCA) -10.00am – 11.00am

Paper II: Obj: Cultural and Creative Arts (CCA)-11.00am – 12.00noon

Paper III: Practical: Cultural and Creative Arts (CCA) -2.30pm – 3.30pm

Compiled and Uploaded Online By baze360.blogspot.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday 28/4/2017

Paper IIIa: Drawing: Basic Science and Technology (BST) -10.00am – 10.45am

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday 2/5/2017

Paper III: Practical: Business Studies -10.00am – 10.20am

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday 3/5/2017

Paper I: Obj: English Studies -10.00am – 11.20am

Paper II: Obj: English Studies -11.20am – 12.00 noon

Paper III: Essay: English Studies -2.30pm – 3.00pm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday 4/5/2017

Paper I: Obj: Pre-Vocational Studies (PVS) -10.00am – 11.00am

Paper II: Obj: Pre-Vocational Studies (PVS) -11.00am – 12.00noon

Paper I: Obj: Hausa L2 -2.30pm – 3.30pm

Paper I: Obj: Igbo L2 – 2.30pm – 3.30pm

Paper I: Obj: Yoruba L2 -2.30pm – 3.30pm

Compiled and Uploaded Online By baze360.blogspot.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday 5/5/2017

Paper I: Obj: Arabic Language -10.00am – 11.00am

Paper II: Obj: Arabic Language -11.00am – 12.00noon

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday 8/5/2017

Paper I: Obj: Religious and National Values Education (RVE) -10.00am – 11.00am

Paper II: Obj: Religious and National Values Education (RVE) -11.00am – 12.00noon

Paper I: Obj: French Language -2.30pm – 3.30pm

Paper II: Obj: French Language -3.30pm – 4.30pm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday 9/5/2017

Paper I: Obj: Edo L1 -10.00am – 11.00am

Paper I: Obj: Efik L1 -10.00am – 11.00am

Paper I: Obj: Hausa L1 -10.00am – 11.00am

Paper I: Obj: Ibibio L1 -10.00am – 11.00am

Paper I: Obj: Igbo L1 -10.00am – 11.00am

Paper I: Obj: Yoruba L1 -10.00am – 11.00am

Paper II: Obj: Edo L1 -11.00am – 12.00noon

Paper II: Obj: Efik L1 -11.00am – 12.00noon

Paper II: Obj: Hausa L1 -11.00am – 12.00noon

Paper II: Obj: Ibibio L1 -11.00am – 12.00noon

Paper II: Obj: Igbo L1 -11.00am – 12.00noon

Paper II: Obj: Yoruba L1 -11.00am – 12.00noon

baze360.blogspot.com


We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
Junior WAEC [BECE] 2017/18 Examination Time-Table Title : Junior WAEC [BECE] 2017/18 Examination Time-Table
Description : See Time-Table Break Down Below: Monday 24/4/2017 Paper I: Obj: Business Studies -10.00am – 11.00am Paper II: Obj: Business Studies...
Rating : 5
Related Posts: Waec Expo

0 Response to "Junior WAEC [BECE] 2017/18 Examination Time-Table"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate One of Nigeria’s finest producer and singer, Popito {PB} drops video for the hot blazing single, “Rotate ” ...
  • ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend
    ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend A Nigerian lady has asked for help for her sister who she c...
  • Waec 2016 Commerce Obj And Theory Answers – May/June Expo
    COMMERCE ANSWERS =======!!!!!======= Com obj 1BDBDCBADBA 11CDACBCDCDB 21BDADBABDCA 31CCDCDCCAAA 41BBDADCCADD 8a) Turn over is the ...
  • Junior WAEC [BECE] 2017/18 Examination Time-Table
    See Time-Table Break Down Below: Monday 24/4/2017 Paper I: Obj: Business Studies -10.00am – 11.00am Paper II: Obj: Business Studies...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mr Eazi – In The Morning ft. Big Lean
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mr Eazi – In The Morning ft. Big Lean Mp4 download Mr. Eazi dishes out his highly anticipated video titled “In The Morning” ...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim Mp4 download Tony Uche aka Tony P was born on 4Th April, in IMO State and ...
  • Female Corps Members Fight Over Seniority in Ekiti state
    Female Corps Members Fight Over Seniority in Ekiti state A video was displayed on social media capturing two corps members exchanging blows...
  • Portsmouth Global PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students 2019
    Portsmouth Global PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students 2019 If you’re an international student (non-EEA) applying for a full-time PhD prog...
  • Waec 2016 English Language Obj, Theory And Oral Answers – May/June Expo
    English OBJ 1-10 = cadcbcccad 11-20 = dbdbdddaba 21-30 = bbdacabbbc 31-40 = baabbbbdab 41-50 = dbaaababcc 51-60 = abcbbbbccb 61-70 =...
  • Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019)
    Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019) PLS NOTE: EARLY SUBSCRIPTION HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send...
ADSESNSE CODE HERE
.
Copyright 2019 Examexpo.com.ng – 2019 Waec Expo, Neco 2019 Expo, Jamb 2019 Expo. - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About | Contact | Sitemap