Jamb (23) Nabteb (8) Neco (8) Nysc (4) Other's (92) Scholarships (5) School Gist (35) Waec Expo (62)
» Sports » ‘I Want To Stay In Chelsea For A Long Time’- Antonio Conte

‘I Want To Stay In Chelsea For A Long Time’- Antonio Conte

ValidBoii
Add Comment
Sports
Monday, 17 April 2017

Antonio Conte says he plans to stay at Chelsea for a long time amid talk of a move back to Serie A.
Sky in Italy understand Inter Milan are interested in Conte, who joined Chelsea last summer from the Italy national team and previously guided Juventus to three straight league titles.
He has enjoyed a spectacular start to his career in England, guiding Chelsea to the top of the Premier League with seven games of the season remaining.
They sit seven points clear of second-place Tottenham ahead of a Super Sunday clash with Man Utd and Conte insists he hopes to build on his early success at Stamford Bridge.
“I hope to stay for a long time here,” Conte told Sky Sports. “Coaching is not an easy job and a lot depends on the results.
“I like to think results are important, but they are not everything. I think for every coach our work is important every day and then to be judged.
“During the game I think I show my passion and my will to not lose. I don’t want to lose. I love football and I think people understand my passion. It’s great to know that Chelsea fans are happy with me.”
Having guided Italy to the quarter-finals of Euro 2016, Conte moved to London and admits he was initially wary of starting fresh in a new country.
“I was worried at the start because it’s not easy and when you arrive and find a situation totally different,” he added. “To transfer your ideas, your philosophy, to the training sessions, wasn’t easy.
“We needed a bit of time for me to adapt and for the players to adapt to my philosophy. I always saw great commitment from the players and great work-rate and attitude.
”


We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
‘I Want To Stay In Chelsea For A Long Time’- Antonio Conte Title : ‘I Want To Stay In Chelsea For A Long Time’- Antonio Conte
Description : Antonio Conte says he plans to stay at Chelsea for a long time amid talk of a move back to Serie A. Sky in Italy understand Inter Mila...
Rating : 5
Related Posts: Sports

0 Response to "‘I Want To Stay In Chelsea For A Long Time’- Antonio Conte"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Gionee S11 Smartphone With 4 Cameras, Full View (See Photos)
    It seems that Gionee has kicked off the marketing campaign for the S11 – the 18:9 phone it is yet to announce (be patient, it should be un...
  • Waec 2016 Chemistry Practical (ALT. A) Answers – May/June Expo
    (1) TABULATE: Volume of pipette Burette reading(cm3)|Rough titre(cm3)|1st titre(cm3)|2nd titre(cm3) Final reading(cm3) |20.00|19.60|19...
  • Wande Coal – Oh No No
    TooXclusive.com.ng Wande Coal – Oh No No BLACKDIAMOND present “Oh No No” by Wande Coal a brand new song that was produced by CheekyChizzy...
  • Junior WAEC [BECE] 2017/18 Examination Time-Table
    See Time-Table Break Down Below: Monday 24/4/2017 Paper I: Obj: Business Studies -10.00am – 11.00am Paper II: Obj: Business Studies...
  • ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend
    ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend A Nigerian lady has asked for help for her sister who she c...
  • Bishop T.D. Jakes prays for Nigerian billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija
    American pastor Bishop T. D. Jakes prayed for Mrs Alakija and President Nana Akufo-Addo during the Lead Africa Summit hosted by Archbishop ...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate One of Nigeria’s finest producer and singer, Popito {PB} drops video for the hot blazing single, “Rotate ” ...
  • Alexx Ekubo Ends Dating Relationship With Fancy Acholonu?
    Nigerian actor and model, Alexx Ekubo and Fancy Acholonu may be teasing fans with break up jokes, but many people are not happy about this. ...
  • DOWNLOAD: House of Badmus [S1E1] - Latest 2017 Nigerian Nollywood Drama Series
    This Latest 2017 Nigerian Nollywood Drama Series is a super interesting TV series about all the hillarious as well as serious happenings in ...
  • Nigeria draw Cameroon 1-1 in Yaounde, Patience Jonathan Dares EFCC, Recovers N2bn Hotel And Other Major Headlines You Missed Today
    Dear KFBers, we bring you loads of interesting stories on our major headlines you missed today feature! Please enjoy below... Ni...
ADSESNSE CODE HERE
.
Copyright 2019 Examexpo.com.ng – 2019 Waec Expo, Neco 2019 Expo, Jamb 2019 Expo. - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About | Contact | Sitemap