Jamb (23) Nabteb (8) Neco (8) Nysc (4) Other's (92) Scholarships (5) School Gist (35) Waec Expo (62)
» Other's » This Nigerian dad is receiving social media applause for his viral post on women and house chores

This Nigerian dad is receiving social media applause for his viral post on women and house chores

ValidBoii
Add Comment
Other's
Monday, 4 September 2017

Facebook user, Adewale Aladejana, is presently receiving applause from women on social media for this viral post on wives and house chores. Read piece below:
Read his post below:
"Our househelp suddenly left on Tuesday and for the first time ever I became a hands on dad, I used to change pampers in the past but I am not good with petting babies, I can play with them and buy them toys that make them happy but that's where it stops but in the last 4 days, I have done some baby things I have never done before."
My wife is a super woman by the time I wake up in the morning (I usually pray early and sleep back)  the sitting room has been swept and arranged, beds are neatly tucked in, she has washed clothes and food is ready  how did she do all of that before 8am??? I will never know.
This brings me to what I really want to say; I will never understand men who don't want their wives to have house helps unless your wife says she doesn't want it that's a different case and even then it's a LOT of work, I am not a domestic dad, I don't enjoy washing, cooking or cleaning anything but if my wife wants 10 house helps I will pay happily.
Bros, if your wife needs help in cleaning the house and taking care of the children and you can't help her and still won't let her get house helps YOU ARE A WICKED MAN!  You have no right to get angry when you touch her bumbum at night and she says she's tired. Of course she has to be tired!
There is a way babies cry that you feel it in your brain...these last 4 days has made me appreciate my wife and women more, it's  not easy at all. Bros get your wife a maid o, that house work is a never ending process. Receive common sense in Jesus name.
You too can be a social media evangelist, share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus.
http://ift.tt/2nZ7XFJ

by Kemi Filani

We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
This Nigerian dad is receiving social media applause for his viral post on women and house chores Title : This Nigerian dad is receiving social media applause for his viral post on women and house chores
Description : Facebook user, Adewale Aladejana, is presently receiving applause from women on social media for this viral post on wives and house chores....
Rating : 5
Related Posts: Other's

0 Response to "This Nigerian dad is receiving social media applause for his viral post on women and house chores"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • University Of Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Form, 2017/2018
    University Of Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Form, 2017/2018 Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission...
  • Gionee S11 Smartphone With 4 Cameras, Full View (See Photos)
    It seems that Gionee has kicked off the marketing campaign for the S11 – the 18:9 phone it is yet to announce (be patient, it should be un...
  • Bishop T.D. Jakes prays for Nigerian billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija
    American pastor Bishop T. D. Jakes prayed for Mrs Alakija and President Nana Akufo-Addo during the Lead Africa Summit hosted by Archbishop ...
  • First lady returns to school, wears school uniform (Photos)
    It's amazing what the First Lady has done! Malawi First Lady Getrude Mutharika participated in a fundraising fashion show at Kamuzu...
  • Waec 2016 Chemistry Practical (ALT. A) Answers – May/June Expo
    (1) TABULATE: Volume of pipette Burette reading(cm3)|Rough titre(cm3)|1st titre(cm3)|2nd titre(cm3) Final reading(cm3) |20.00|19.60|19...
  • Wande Coal – Oh No No
    TooXclusive.com.ng Wande Coal – Oh No No BLACKDIAMOND present “Oh No No” by Wande Coal a brand new song that was produced by CheekyChizzy...
  • ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend
    ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend A Nigerian lady has asked for help for her sister who she c...
  • Dotman – Lagos Vibes (Prod. By Tee-Y Mix) [Audio Download]
    YagiloadedNG YagiloadedNG - #No. 1 Music, Video & Entertainment Blog DOWNLOAD MP3: Dotman – Lagos Vibes (Prod. By Tee-Y Mix) Mp3 Down...
  • DOWNLOAD: House of Badmus [S1E1] - Latest 2017 Nigerian Nollywood Drama Series
    This Latest 2017 Nigerian Nollywood Drama Series is a super interesting TV series about all the hillarious as well as serious happenings in ...
  • Harrysong – Happiness [Audio]
ADSESNSE CODE HERE
.
Copyright 2019 Examexpo.com.ng – 2019 Waec Expo, Neco 2019 Expo, Jamb 2019 Expo. - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About | Contact | Sitemap