Jamb (23) Nabteb (8) Neco (8) Nysc (4) Other's (92) Scholarships (5) School Gist (35) Waec Expo (62)
» Other's » Why I don’t want to live too long – RCCG leader, Pastor Adeboye

Why I don’t want to live too long – RCCG leader, Pastor Adeboye

ValidBoii
Add Comment
Other's
Monday, 4 September 2017
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, on Monday stated that he does not want to live up to 120 years.

Adeboye said this at the birthday service held in honour of Pastor Yerima El-Samaila of the Faith Foundation Church who turned 70 years.
The event held at the Justice Idris Legbo Kutigi International Conference Centre, Minna, Nigeria.
“It is not how long you live but how well you spend your life, I don’t want to be 120 years old, longevity is good but there is a limit.
“People don’t want to die because they don’t know where they are going, I know where I am going, I have seen heaven, I have seen my house in heaven, I know what is waiting for me there, heaven is beautiful, and I can’t wait to go.
“I want to finish what I have to do here and finish it well, any of us can go at any moment we have to get ready for home,” Adeboye said.
He therefore challenged Christians to be committed to God more than ever before, saying that: “Many Christians are getting distracted from God”.
“Christians should not forget the most important reason why they are here, adding that it was to show God’s glory.”
The RCCG leader advised other men of God to “stop playing church and become committed to the almighty God and do their utmost so that when they are leaving they can also say they have fulfilled their purpose.”
“It takes a man like you to bring me to Minna at a time like this and I rejoice that I could come.”
In attendance were Niger state Governor represented by the Commissioner for Information, Jonathan Tsado Vatsa, a former information minister, Professor Jerry Gana, clergymen, among others.
http://ift.tt/2nZ7XFJ

by Kemi Filani

We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
Why I don’t want to live too long – RCCG leader, Pastor Adeboye Title : Why I don’t want to live too long – RCCG leader, Pastor Adeboye
Description : General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, on Monday stated that he does not want to liv...
Rating : 5
Related Posts: Other's

0 Response to "Why I don’t want to live too long – RCCG leader, Pastor Adeboye"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • First lady returns to school, wears school uniform (Photos)
    It's amazing what the First Lady has done! Malawi First Lady Getrude Mutharika participated in a fundraising fashion show at Kamuzu...
  • Commercial Bus Conductors In Lagos To Start Wearing Uniform From Today
    Commercial Bus Conductors In Lagos To Start Wearing Uniform From Today As part of efforts to promote Lagos state’s Smart City Initiatives...
  • Davido Responds To Reports That He Signed For D’banj’s Record Label
    Davido Responds To Reports That He Signed For D’banj’s Record Label Earlier today, Tooxclusive reported that DKM boss claimed he signed ...
  • University Of Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Form, 2017/2018
    University Of Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Form, 2017/2018 Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission...
  • We’re all Senators but some animals are more equal than others – Senator Ndume blasts Marafa
    We’re all Senators but some animals are more equal than others – Senator Ndume blasts Marafa Senator Ali Ndume has said that President Muha...
  • Carla, Claudia, Naomi, Cindy And Helena Return To The Runway
    90’s supermodels Claudia Schiffer, 47, Naomi Campbell, 47, Helen Christensen, 48, Carla Bruni, 49, and Cindy Crawford, 51, reunited on the c...
  • JAMB Registration Date For 2019 UTME Form Announced
    JAMB Registration Date For 2019 UTME Form Announced The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially announced that the...
  • Awwww! Checkout this heartwarming note a daughter wrote to her dad who's helping Harvey victims
    A girl in Texas had a heartfelt reminder for her police officer father who was headed to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey. See photo...
  • Ten things you didn't know about Beyoncé as she turns 36 today
    Popular singer, Beyonce Gissele Knowles Carter, was born on the 4th of September, 1981, the mother of three turned 36 today! She...
  • NECO 2017 Crs & Irs Obj And Theory Answers – June/July
    NECO 2017 Crs & Irs Obj And Theory Answers – June/July NECO 2017 CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES (Obj & Theory) question...
ADSESNSE CODE HERE
.
Copyright 2019 Examexpo.com.ng – 2019 Waec Expo, Neco 2019 Expo, Jamb 2019 Expo. - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About | Contact | Sitemap