Jamb (23) Nabteb (8) Neco (8) Nysc (4) Other's (92) Scholarships (5) School Gist (35) Waec Expo (62)
» Lyrics » Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Cinderella

Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Cinderella

ValidBoii
Add Comment
Lyrics
Saturday, 29 October 2016


DOWNLOAD THE AUDIO

[Verse 1 – Simi]

He say baby wetin be your name?
I no go perambulate, I gbadun your figure eight
He say baby tele mi lole, I want to enter the place
Baby mi je ka relate “baby mi je ka relate”
Bobo o l’aya gan, I think I like your ginger
To ba di after one, shay you will call my number?
Bobo o l’enu gaan, I want to see you later

[Chorus – Simi]

L’oba ni Cinderella! sugar! sugar! “Cinderella! sugar! sugar!”
Isabella sun mo mi oh “Isabella sun mo mi oooh”
Mo ni Mr. Lover! sugar! sugar! “Mr. Lover! sugar! sugar!”
Oya sha ma sun mo mi ooh “Oya sha ma sun mo mi ooh”

[Verse 2 – Falz]

Fine girl, Omo sexy, omo gbe many milk, eyan Nestle
O wa chesty, t’eyin e de plenty
The Palava you dey find, you go get
This your blessing, O tempting
I have cash in the bank, o plenty
You are pretending, yes I expect it
At the end of the day I will get it
I dey like how you play hard to get, he dey sweet me
The chase na the best, elderly man come dey trace all your step
I dey work hard to locate your connect
Are you the one that they call sister Bella?
Cinderalla, wa o ma rewa
You dey burst brain, you rewire my Antenna
Your body fire like my abella and my swag so hot, it’s medicine
Bad guy done come with your medicine
I can change your life if you let me in
Is it Dollars or Pounds? Anything
Girlfriend! e look like you’re single
In the bedroom you like you’re sing blues
Come and be friend Mr. lover
I can swear that, you haven’t met with another

[Bridge – Simi]

Bobo o l’aya gan, I think I like your ginger
To ba di after one, shay you will call my number?
Bobo o l’enu gaan, I want to see you later

[Chorus – Simi]

L’oba ni Cinderella! sugar! sugar! “Cinderella! sugar! sugar!”
Isabella sun mo mi oh “Isabella sun mo mi oh”
Mo ni Mr. Lover! sugar! sugar! “Mr. Lover! sugar! sugar!”
Oya sha ma sun mo mi ooh “Oya sha ma sun mo mi ooh”

[Outro – Simi]

L’oba ni Cinderella! sugar! sugar! “Cinderella! sugar! sugar!”
Isabella sun mo mi oh “Isabella sun mo mi oh”
Mo ni Mr. Lover! sugar! sugar! “Mr. Lover! sugar! sugar!”
Oya sha ma sun mo mi oh “Oya sha ma sun mo mi oh”

Falz & Simi – Cinderella Lyrics


We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Cinderella Title : Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Cinderella
Description : DOWNLOAD THE AUDIO [Verse 1 – Simi] He say baby wetin be your name? I no go perambulate, I gbadun your figure eight He say baby tele mi lole...
Rating : 5
Related Posts: Lyrics

0 Response to "Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Cinderella"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend
    ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend A Nigerian lady has asked for help for her sister who she c...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate One of Nigeria’s finest producer and singer, Popito {PB} drops video for the hot blazing single, “Rotate ” ...
  • Junior WAEC [BECE] 2017/18 Examination Time-Table
    See Time-Table Break Down Below: Monday 24/4/2017 Paper I: Obj: Business Studies -10.00am – 11.00am Paper II: Obj: Business Studies...
  • Waec 2016 Commerce Obj And Theory Answers – May/June Expo
    COMMERCE ANSWERS =======!!!!!======= Com obj 1BDBDCBADBA 11CDACBCDCDB 21BDADBABDCA 31CCDCDCCAAA 41BBDADCCADD 8a) Turn over is the ...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim Mp4 download Tony Uche aka Tony P was born on 4Th April, in IMO State and ...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mr Eazi – In The Morning ft. Big Lean
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mr Eazi – In The Morning ft. Big Lean Mp4 download Mr. Eazi dishes out his highly anticipated video titled “In The Morning” ...
  • Portsmouth Global PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students 2019
    Portsmouth Global PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students 2019 If you’re an international student (non-EEA) applying for a full-time PhD prog...
  • Waec 2016 English Language Obj, Theory And Oral Answers – May/June Expo
    English OBJ 1-10 = cadcbcccad 11-20 = dbdbdddaba 21-30 = bbdacabbbc 31-40 = baabbbbdab 41-50 = dbaaababcc 51-60 = abcbbbbccb 61-70 =...
  • Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019)
    Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019) PLS NOTE: EARLY SUBSCRIPTION HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send...
  • Larry Gaaga – Man No Be God ft. Charass [Audio Download]
ADSESNSE CODE HERE
.
Copyright 2019 Examexpo.com.ng – 2019 Waec Expo, Neco 2019 Expo, Jamb 2019 Expo. - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About | Contact | Sitemap