Jamb (23) Nabteb (8) Neco (8) Nysc (4) Other's (92) Scholarships (5) School Gist (35) Waec Expo (62)
» Lyrics » Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Foreign

Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Foreign

ValidBoii
Add Comment
Lyrics
Saturday, 29 October 2016

You Can Download The Audio By Clicking Here

[Intro – Falz]

Can you just imagine
Is like these people didn’t really know my true character
Mttcheeww
Aahn

[Verse 1 – Falz]

Yaah, Foreign affairs, that’s my department
You get to meet me only by accident
People don’t really understand my accent
I’m so janded, look at all my garment
Excuse me what’s all this embarrassment
Why will you give me Pounded Yam? it’s for razz men
Are you guys not having lasagna? them I can wash it down with Champagne
What of Chinese rice or Pizza ni?
I don’t do Mainland, only V.I
I’m the man and that the babe wey go catch early
It’s because I based in Los Angeles
So mo Cameron? Iyen boda David
He’s a close friend, I used to drive his Helicopter
In your whole life, do you get to Seme boarder?
Billionaire boy, to ba femi, o te Dollar

[Chorus]

I’m foreign “i’m so janded”
I’m foreign “i’m from abroad oh”
I’m foreign, just call me foreign baby oh “international”
Foreign baby, just call me foreign baby oh “I’m international”
Foreign baby, just call me foreign baby oh “international”
Foreign!

[Verse 2 – Simi]

Ewa agoyin is not my type oh, i’m into burger
And if you can check my bank oh, i’m into Dollar
Aah aah
If I call your phone, you know na foreign number
You know me and you know dey the same ca-te-gory
Ma lo ro bo ya pako, Ma lo ro bo ya pako nimi oh baby
Ma be re mi ni Sabo, emi ti mo ti de Mexico oh baby
Mo de mo Harry Potter, shay b you see the way how i’m boiling baby
Forever stunting baby ooh

[Chorus]

Shaby you know say i’m foreign? Aah, i’m so janded
I’m foreign “i’m from abroad oh”
I’m foreign, just call me foreign baby “international”
Foreign baby, just call me foreign baby oh “I’m international”
Foreign baby, just call me foreign baby oh “international”
Foreign!

[Verse 3 – Falz & Simi]

I get to fly into London town today, on the way may be I would just branch UK
And get back before e get dark, but I can’t go because of jex clark
I dey chop breakfast with Arnold Schwarzeneger
Phone call with Queen Eliza
I no too like winter, so I travel for December
It’s normal stuff, no need for sent-forth
I travel so much, i’m building a airport
Because I make stray with a little stain blood
That’s why you people discriminate against tourist
You know me I don’t believe in Danfo, na Helicopter dey carry me go
Tomorrow, I want to go to Europe, If I see say no Go-slow

[Outro]

You see I’m foreign “i’m so janded”
I’m foreign “i’m from abroad oh”
I’m foreign, just call me foreign baby oh “international”
Foreign baby, just call me foreign baby oh “I’m international”
Foreign baby, just call me foreign baby oh “international”
Foreign!

**Falz & Simi – Foreign Lyrics"*


We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Foreign Title : Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Foreign
Description : You Can Download The Audio By Clicking Here [Intro – Falz] Can you just imagine Is like these people didn’t really know my true cha...
Rating : 5
Related Posts: Lyrics

0 Response to "Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Foreign"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend
    ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend A Nigerian lady has asked for help for her sister who she c...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate One of Nigeria’s finest producer and singer, Popito {PB} drops video for the hot blazing single, “Rotate ” ...
  • Junior WAEC [BECE] 2017/18 Examination Time-Table
    See Time-Table Break Down Below: Monday 24/4/2017 Paper I: Obj: Business Studies -10.00am – 11.00am Paper II: Obj: Business Studies...
  • Waec 2016 Commerce Obj And Theory Answers – May/June Expo
    COMMERCE ANSWERS =======!!!!!======= Com obj 1BDBDCBADBA 11CDACBCDCDB 21BDADBABDCA 31CCDCDCCAAA 41BBDADCCADD 8a) Turn over is the ...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim Mp4 download Tony Uche aka Tony P was born on 4Th April, in IMO State and ...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mr Eazi – In The Morning ft. Big Lean
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mr Eazi – In The Morning ft. Big Lean Mp4 download Mr. Eazi dishes out his highly anticipated video titled “In The Morning” ...
  • Portsmouth Global PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students 2019
    Portsmouth Global PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students 2019 If you’re an international student (non-EEA) applying for a full-time PhD prog...
  • Waec 2016 English Language Obj, Theory And Oral Answers – May/June Expo
    English OBJ 1-10 = cadcbcccad 11-20 = dbdbdddaba 21-30 = bbdacabbbc 31-40 = baabbbbdab 41-50 = dbaaababcc 51-60 = abcbbbbccb 61-70 =...
  • Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019)
    Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019) PLS NOTE: EARLY SUBSCRIPTION HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send...
  • Larry Gaaga – Man No Be God ft. Charass [Audio Download]
ADSESNSE CODE HERE
.
Copyright 2019 Examexpo.com.ng – 2019 Waec Expo, Neco 2019 Expo, Jamb 2019 Expo. - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About | Contact | Sitemap