Jamb (23) Nabteb (8) Neco (8) Nysc (4) Other's (92) Scholarships (5) School Gist (35) Waec Expo (62)
» Lyrics » Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Show You Pepper

Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Show You Pepper

ValidBoii
Add Comment
Lyrics
Saturday, 29 October 2016

DOWNLOAD THE AUDIO

[Intro – Falz]

Uhn, Falz the Bahd Guy
Simi, yeah, uhn

[Hook – Falz]

I go Show You Pepper
I go Show You Pepper, I go show you
Baby, I go Show You Pepper
I go Show You Pepper, I go show you
Baby, I go Show You Pepper
I go Show You Pepper, I go show you
Baby, I go Show You Pepper
I go Show You Pepper
I go show

[Verse 1 – Falz]

Uhn, and I said you were my better half
Me and you – 5 & 6, like Center-Back
Me and you go dey together, we go never part
But, it seems like you don’t remember Jack
You said I talk lies, I dey drop lines
You think I’m Solomon, with the concubines
I hope that you will find another boy tonight
Wey go treat your body nice, wey go love you right
S’emi l’o fe fi style lo disqualify?
Oda’ pe ara n ro e, wey your MultiVite?
See as you open eye, like you saw the light
I can tell you know the truth, but you want to fight
Mo ri p’ara e ya, e dey show well-well
Don’t worry, I will Show You Pepper
Were wa n bi, ti mi o ti show tele
Wo, dey say that I’m a player
I go show you Pele
It’s a pity how we pound-out
But, maybe you should have even try to find out
And when you’ done talking, shut your damn mouth
And walk yourself out, cos’ I can’t shout
Pepper!

[Chorus]

Baby, I go show you, baby, I go show you
Baby, I go Show You Pepper
Baby, I go show you, baby, I go show you
I go Show
Baby, I go Show You Pepper
Baby, I go show you, baby, I go show you
I go Show
Baby, I go Show You Pepper
Baby, I go show you, baby, I go show you
I go Show
Baby, I go Show You

[Verse 2 – Simi]

You think say you sharp oh
I know say, you know say you mad oh
You follow Ada go Orile, you think say I no know
O ti fa Ganja
You go after party, you talk say na work oh
S’o mu Paraga ni? I see say your brain don dey touch oh
You this boy, sebi you say you love me
Wetin you find go there?
You this boy, sebi I give you warning?
But you no want hear
You this boy, your head no dey work
Na trash you dey talk
I get another boy wey fine, wey fine pass you

[Chorus – Falz & Simi]

I go Show You Pepper, Show You Pepper
Baby, I go show you, I go show you
Baby, I go Show You Pepper, Show You Pepper
Baby, I go show you, I go show you
Baby, I go Show You Pepper, Show You Pepper
Baby, I go show you, I go show you
Baby, I go Show You Pepper, Show You Pepper
Baby, I go show you, I go show you (x2)

Falz & Simi – Show You Pepper Lyrics


We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Show You Pepper Title : Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Show You Pepper
Description : DOWNLOAD THE AUDIO [Intro – Falz] Uhn, Falz the Bahd Guy Simi, yeah, uhn [Hook – Falz] I go Show You Pepper I go Show You Pepper, I go show ...
Rating : 5
Related Posts: Lyrics

0 Response to "Lyrics: Falz & Simi – Show You Pepper"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend
    ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend A Nigerian lady has asked for help for her sister who she c...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate One of Nigeria’s finest producer and singer, Popito {PB} drops video for the hot blazing single, “Rotate ” ...
  • Junior WAEC [BECE] 2017/18 Examination Time-Table
    See Time-Table Break Down Below: Monday 24/4/2017 Paper I: Obj: Business Studies -10.00am – 11.00am Paper II: Obj: Business Studies...
  • Waec 2016 Commerce Obj And Theory Answers – May/June Expo
    COMMERCE ANSWERS =======!!!!!======= Com obj 1BDBDCBADBA 11CDACBCDCDB 21BDADBABDCA 31CCDCDCCAAA 41BBDADCCADD 8a) Turn over is the ...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim Mp4 download Tony Uche aka Tony P was born on 4Th April, in IMO State and ...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mr Eazi – In The Morning ft. Big Lean
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mr Eazi – In The Morning ft. Big Lean Mp4 download Mr. Eazi dishes out his highly anticipated video titled “In The Morning” ...
  • Portsmouth Global PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students 2019
    Portsmouth Global PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students 2019 If you’re an international student (non-EEA) applying for a full-time PhD prog...
  • Waec 2016 English Language Obj, Theory And Oral Answers – May/June Expo
    English OBJ 1-10 = cadcbcccad 11-20 = dbdbdddaba 21-30 = bbdacabbbc 31-40 = baabbbbdab 41-50 = dbaaababcc 51-60 = abcbbbbccb 61-70 =...
  • Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019)
    Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019) PLS NOTE: EARLY SUBSCRIPTION HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send...
  • Larry Gaaga – Man No Be God ft. Charass [Audio Download]
ADSESNSE CODE HERE
.
Copyright 2019 Examexpo.com.ng – 2019 Waec Expo, Neco 2019 Expo, Jamb 2019 Expo. - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About | Contact | Sitemap