Jamb (23) Nabteb (8) Neco (8) Nysc (4) Other's (92) Scholarships (5) School Gist (35) Waec Expo (62)
» Lyrics » Lyrics: Chidinma – Fall in Love

Lyrics: Chidinma – Fall in Love

ValidBoii
Add Comment
Lyrics
Tuesday, 8 November 2016


I’ve falling in love with you oh
I have made up my mind for you oh
No matter the weather i dey with you oh
Aye iye iye
I’ve falling in love with you oh
I have made up my mind for you oh
No matter the weather i dey with you oh
Aye iye iye

Wololo ye Wololo ah Wololo ye Wololo ah
Wololo ye Wololo ah Wololo ye Wololo ah
Wololo ye Wololo ah Wololo ye Wololo ah
iye iye
Onye nfulu na anya, koma se lo miran
Iwo nikan nu mo mo baby you and i
I love you, I love you

I swear i no dey lie oh
Baby you’re my one and only
I wanna let yo know something
I no go ever leave you lonely
Make them hear me well well
I no dey go anywhere
Nany mu na gi for life
I no go do you anyhow
Baby you’re my number one
I’ve falling in love with you oh
I have made up my mind for you oh
No matter the weather i dey with you oh
Aye iye iye

Wololo ye Wololo ah Wololo ye Wololo ah
Wololo ye Wololo ah Wololo ye Wololo ah
Wololo ye Wololo ah Wololo ye Wololo ah
iye iye

I no go tire
I swear i no go tire for your love
The things you do me
My love e no retire baby oh
Make them dey try, me and you na die
You’re my one and only
I wanna let yo know something
I no go ever leave you lonely
Make them hear me well well
I no dey go anywhere
Nany mu na gi for life
I no go do you anyhow
Baby you’re my number one

I’ve falling in love with you oh
I have made up my mind for you oh
No matter the weather i dey with you oh
Aye iye iye

Wololo ye Wololo ah Wololo ye Wololo ah
Wololo ye Wololo ah Wololo ye Wololo ah
Wololo ye Wololo ah Wololo ye Wololo ah
iye iye

Chidinma – Fall in Love Lyrics


We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
Lyrics: Chidinma – Fall in Love Title : Lyrics: Chidinma – Fall in Love
Description : I’ve falling in love with you oh I have made up my mind for you oh No matter the weather i dey with you oh Aye iye iye I’ve falling in love ...
Rating : 5
Related Posts: Lyrics

0 Response to "Lyrics: Chidinma – Fall in Love"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate One of Nigeria’s finest producer and singer, Popito {PB} drops video for the hot blazing single, “Rotate ” ...
  • ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend
    ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend A Nigerian lady has asked for help for her sister who she c...
  • Gionee S11 Smartphone With 4 Cameras, Full View (See Photos)
    It seems that Gionee has kicked off the marketing campaign for the S11 – the 18:9 phone it is yet to announce (be patient, it should be un...
  • Waec 2016 Commerce Obj And Theory Answers – May/June Expo
    COMMERCE ANSWERS =======!!!!!======= Com obj 1BDBDCBADBA 11CDACBCDCDB 21BDADBABDCA 31CCDCDCCAAA 41BBDADCCADD 8a) Turn over is the ...
  • Junior WAEC [BECE] 2017/18 Examination Time-Table
    See Time-Table Break Down Below: Monday 24/4/2017 Paper I: Obj: Business Studies -10.00am – 11.00am Paper II: Obj: Business Studies...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim Mp4 download Tony Uche aka Tony P was born on 4Th April, in IMO State and ...
  • Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019)
    Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019) PLS NOTE: EARLY SUBSCRIPTION HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mr Eazi – In The Morning ft. Big Lean
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Mr Eazi – In The Morning ft. Big Lean Mp4 download Mr. Eazi dishes out his highly anticipated video titled “In The Morning” ...
  • Bishop T.D. Jakes prays for Nigerian billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija
    American pastor Bishop T. D. Jakes prayed for Mrs Alakija and President Nana Akufo-Addo during the Lead Africa Summit hosted by Archbishop ...
  • Nigeria Ranked 7th Position Over POS Usage In Africa
    In the whole of Africa, Nigeria was ranked 7th position over the usage of point of sale (POS), form part of transaction instead of 2nd ...
ADSESNSE CODE HERE
.
Copyright 2019 Examexpo.com.ng – 2019 Waec Expo, Neco 2019 Expo, Jamb 2019 Expo. - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About | Contact | Sitemap