Jamb (23) Nabteb (8) Neco (8) Nysc (4) Other's (92) Scholarships (5) School Gist (35) Waec Expo (62)
» Lyrics » Lyrics: DJ Enimoney – People Talk Alot ft Olamide & Pheelz

Lyrics: DJ Enimoney – People Talk Alot ft Olamide & Pheelz

ValidBoii
Add Comment
Lyrics
Friday, 11 November 2016




DOWNLOAD VIDEO: DJ Enimoney ft Olamide x Pheelz - P.T.A (People Talk Alot)


[Hook]

I wake up in the morning
Glad to see the sun
I thank the Holy Spirit Father and The Son
Ah some boy them call me say
them know my story eh
Overall, am giving Jah the Glory eh

[Chorus – Olamide]

Cos’ I no know if them mean the thing
them dey talk
Cos’ People Talk Alot People Talk Alot gan
Cos’ I no know if them mean the thing
them dey talk
Cos’ People Talk Alot People Talk Alot gan

[Verse 1 – Olamide]

I do my thing Solo People Talk Alot
Aye kan lo wa YOLO People Talk Alot
Them want to take my money
People Talk Alot gan
When your sky is sunny them talk alot gan yeh
I’ve been partying all day
Busy wilding all day
Cash in my pocket all day
My guys, them rugged all day
All day oya, all day
The girls, them whining all day
Them say them want me all day
Them want follow me lo’le
Mo ni k’an sa’na wo’le
Wo’le, oya wo’le

[Bridge]

Too much work and no play, you know what they say
Makes Jack a dull boy you know what they say
All my people balling
Omo, that’s what they say
Even when they suffering, them go still go dey say
“You know say me I carry? I want to buy Ferrari
I get Lamborghini the speed want to kill me”
Oginni?
O ti n pu’ro ju ah ahh bros!

[Hook]

I wake up in the morning
Glad to see the sun
I thank the Holy Spirit Father and The Son
Ah some boy them call me say
them know my story eh
Overall, am giving Jah the Glory eh

[Chorus – Olamide]

Cos’ I no know if them mean the thing
them dey talk
Cos’ People Talk Alot People Talk Alot gan
Cos’ I no know if them mean the thing
them dey talk
Cos’ People Talk Alot People Talk Alot gan

[Verse 2 – Olamide]

When we go to England, People Talk Alot
You chilling in Dubai People Talk Alot
Buy yourself a Rolex People Talk Alot gan
And that’s why we living coded
Cos’ them talk alot gan yeh
I love myself like Kanye
All my thing, I do it my way
I know they gon’ love me someday
For my ambition like Wa’le
Wa’le oya, Wa’le
Am a gentle man Awe
Money coming my way
Girls coming my way
I wish that I could fly away
Away, oya away

[Bridge]

Too much work and no play, you know what they say
Makes Jack a dull boy you know what they say
All my people balling
Omo, that’s what they say
Even when they’ suffering, them go still go dey say
“You know say me I carry? I want to buy Ferrari
I get Lamborghini the speed want to kill me”
Oginni?
O ti n pu’ro ju ah ahh bros!

[Repeat Hook & Chorus]

[Verse3/Outro – Pheelz]

All you Twitter fingers wey dey tweet a lot
And all you Suya-Sellers wey dey beef a lot
Where you dey o? Where you dey o?
When me dey hustle everyday o
Chasing mulla every way o
You come dey talk shii
Why y’all snitching on ma asss like crazy?
You’ snitching on my asss like mehnn
Some called me ‘brokeass’ some called me ‘lazy’
Why’ you hating on a man like that?
Amo shine when I Amo shine
Multi-Million deals that I gonna sign

DJ Enimoney – People Talk Alot Lyrics ft
Olamide & Pheelz


We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
Lyrics: DJ Enimoney – People Talk Alot ft Olamide & Pheelz Title : Lyrics: DJ Enimoney – People Talk Alot ft Olamide & Pheelz
Description : DOWNLOAD VIDEO: DJ Enimoney ft Olamide x Pheelz - P.T.A (People Talk Alot) [Hook] I wake up in the morning Glad to see the sun I thank the H...
Rating : 5
Related Posts: Lyrics

0 Response to "Lyrics: DJ Enimoney – People Talk Alot ft Olamide & Pheelz"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Gionee S11 Smartphone With 4 Cameras, Full View (See Photos)
    It seems that Gionee has kicked off the marketing campaign for the S11 – the 18:9 phone it is yet to announce (be patient, it should be un...
  • ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend
    ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend A Nigerian lady has asked for help for her sister who she c...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate One of Nigeria’s finest producer and singer, Popito {PB} drops video for the hot blazing single, “Rotate ” ...
  • Waec 2016 Commerce Obj And Theory Answers – May/June Expo
    COMMERCE ANSWERS =======!!!!!======= Com obj 1BDBDCBADBA 11CDACBCDCDB 21BDADBABDCA 31CCDCDCCAAA 41BBDADCCADD 8a) Turn over is the ...
  • Waec 2016 Chemistry Practical (ALT. A) Answers – May/June Expo
    (1) TABULATE: Volume of pipette Burette reading(cm3)|Rough titre(cm3)|1st titre(cm3)|2nd titre(cm3) Final reading(cm3) |20.00|19.60|19...
  • Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019)
    Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019) PLS NOTE: EARLY SUBSCRIPTION HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send...
  • JAMB Postpones UTME 2019 Exam Date
    JAMB postpones mock exam, may reschedule 2019 UTME The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has postponed the mock examination of the U...
  • Dotman – Lagos Vibes (Prod. By Tee-Y Mix) [Audio Download]
    YagiloadedNG YagiloadedNG - #No. 1 Music, Video & Entertainment Blog DOWNLOAD MP3: Dotman – Lagos Vibes (Prod. By Tee-Y Mix) Mp3 Down...
  • Alexx Ekubo Ends Dating Relationship With Fancy Acholonu?
    Nigerian actor and model, Alexx Ekubo and Fancy Acholonu may be teasing fans with break up jokes, but many people are not happy about this. ...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim Mp4 download Tony Uche aka Tony P was born on 4Th April, in IMO State and ...
ADSESNSE CODE HERE
.
Copyright 2019 Examexpo.com.ng – 2019 Waec Expo, Neco 2019 Expo, Jamb 2019 Expo. - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About | Contact | Sitemap