Jamb (23) Nabteb (8) Neco (8) Nysc (4) Other's (92) Scholarships (5) School Gist (35) Waec Expo (62)
» Lyrics » Lyrics: Tiwa Savage – Rewind

Lyrics: Tiwa Savage – Rewind

ValidBoii
Add Comment
Lyrics
Saturday, 29 October 2016


Rewind, rewind Selecta
Rewind, rewind, rewind, rewind
Na Tiwa Savage
Baby Fresh on the beat
He be killing them all of course
Anytime I rewind to, when I gave you my heart oh
E dey make me dey smile oh and e dey melt my heart
Oh my God
Oh my God
Anytime I rewind to, when I gave you my heart oh
E dey make me dey smile oh and e dey melt my heart oh My God
Oh my God

Anytime I rewind to the very first day
The way you step for corner
You and your boys de look my body ee ooh
You dey do my totori, I been think say na cunny
But when you say hello I know say I don die oh
I see am for your eyes, see I swear
I see am for your eyes oh
Such a gentleman and the way you took my hand
It be like say it tickle, it tickle tickle
Nobody need to tell me say na true love be this
Anytime I rewind to, anytime I rewind to
Then I gave you my heart o, e dey make me dey smile oh
And it de melt my heart, oh my God, oh my God

Anytime I rewind to when I gave you my heart o
It dey make me dey smile oh and it dey melt my heart
Oh my God, Oh my God, any time I rewind
Baby mo baby mo baby mo, I love you
I love you, I love you

Sweety mo sweety mo, darling mo, darling mo
Your love dey sweet like wine
We dey get better with time
Everyday na valentine with you my love oh
“Ehen” Baby mo, baby mo baby mo
I love you, I love you, I love you
Sweety mo, sweety mo, Daddy mo, Daddy mo, Nwoke oma
Your love dey make me wiggle, ee wiggle wiggle
Nobody need to tell me say na true love be this

Anytime I rewind to, anytime to
When I gave you my heart oh
E dey make me dey smile oh and e dey melt my heart
Oh My God, Oh my God
Anytime I rewind to, when I gave you my heart oh
It dey make me dey smile oh and it dey melt my heart
Oh my God, Oh my God

Anytime I rewind, rewind rewind rewind
Anytime I rewind, rewind rewind rewind
Anytime I rewind, rewind rewind rewind
Any time I rewind

Tiwa Savage – Rewind Lyrics


We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
Lyrics: Tiwa Savage – Rewind Title : Lyrics: Tiwa Savage – Rewind
Description : Rewind, rewind Selecta Rewind, rewind, rewind, rewind Na Tiwa Savage Baby Fresh on the beat He be killing them all of course Anytime I rewin...
Rating : 5
Related Posts: Lyrics

0 Response to "Lyrics: Tiwa Savage – Rewind"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Gionee S11 Smartphone With 4 Cameras, Full View (See Photos)
    It seems that Gionee has kicked off the marketing campaign for the S11 – the 18:9 phone it is yet to announce (be patient, it should be un...
  • ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend
    ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend A Nigerian lady has asked for help for her sister who she c...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate One of Nigeria’s finest producer and singer, Popito {PB} drops video for the hot blazing single, “Rotate ” ...
  • Waec 2016 Commerce Obj And Theory Answers – May/June Expo
    COMMERCE ANSWERS =======!!!!!======= Com obj 1BDBDCBADBA 11CDACBCDCDB 21BDADBABDCA 31CCDCDCCAAA 41BBDADCCADD 8a) Turn over is the ...
  • Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019)
    Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019) PLS NOTE: EARLY SUBSCRIPTION HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send...
  • Waec 2016 Chemistry Practical (ALT. A) Answers – May/June Expo
    (1) TABULATE: Volume of pipette Burette reading(cm3)|Rough titre(cm3)|1st titre(cm3)|2nd titre(cm3) Final reading(cm3) |20.00|19.60|19...
  • Nigeria Ranked 7th Position Over POS Usage In Africa
    In the whole of Africa, Nigeria was ranked 7th position over the usage of point of sale (POS), form part of transaction instead of 2nd ...
  • JAMB Postpones UTME 2019 Exam Date
    JAMB postpones mock exam, may reschedule 2019 UTME The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has postponed the mock examination of the U...
  • Dotman – Lagos Vibes (Prod. By Tee-Y Mix) [Audio Download]
    YagiloadedNG YagiloadedNG - #No. 1 Music, Video & Entertainment Blog DOWNLOAD MP3: Dotman – Lagos Vibes (Prod. By Tee-Y Mix) Mp3 Down...
  • Bishop T.D. Jakes prays for Nigerian billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija
    American pastor Bishop T. D. Jakes prayed for Mrs Alakija and President Nana Akufo-Addo during the Lead Africa Summit hosted by Archbishop ...
ADSESNSE CODE HERE
.
Copyright 2019 Examexpo.com.ng – 2019 Waec Expo, Neco 2019 Expo, Jamb 2019 Expo. - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About | Contact | Sitemap