Jamb (23) Nabteb (8) Neco (8) Nysc (4) Other's (92) Scholarships (5) School Gist (35) Waec Expo (62)
» Lyrics » Lyrics: Lil Kesh – Shele Gan Gan

Lyrics: Lil Kesh – Shele Gan Gan

ValidBoii
Add Comment
Lyrics
Wednesday, 2 November 2016


DOWNLOAD THE AUDIO

[Intro]

Eh-eh-eh
It’s KrizBeatz
The drummer boy

[Hook]

Ahh! abegi tell me the place make I know the location
“Uhnnn make I know the location”
I get girls for Ghana and they ready to turn up
“uhnnn they ready to turn up”
Dem they smoke anything and dem they drink Hennessy oh
“uhnnn dem dey drink Hennessy oh”
Make plenty money, you they do abosi oh

[Chorus]

Aah! but everytime I give you Lamba
Won a ni ki lo Shele gan gan
Ki lo Shele gan gan
You know I make you boogy down
Ki lo Shele gan gan “Keshi”
Ki lo Shele gan gan
Spegy stacking on my paper
Won a ni ki lo Shele gan gan
Ki lo Shele gan gan
I make the party come alive
Ki lo Shele gan gan
Ki lo Shele gan na

[Verse 1]

Dollar rise, e no rise, ko ma kan mi ke “kan mi ke”
Ko wo pe, ma lo filo kilo lomi ke
See all your girls in my DM, ki lon wa ni be
Sliding in, abi o te epo ogede mole ni?
See! Charlie came, Charlie saw, Charlie conquered “Conquered”
Charlie is going higher, he no dey go down
Charlie get haters, he no dey see haters
Charlie make money, Charlie he chop life
Ewa ki lode? Ki la gbe? Ki le ju gan na?
Ewo eyin gban gban, t’omo yi fe ma ju gan na
O fe ma fii kini buruku yii ma ko mi l’aya je
Anyways mio mind joo ko mi l’aya je

[Bridge]

Hello? “Hello?”
How’s you? “How is you?”
Toyo baby “Toyo baby”
How’s you “How is you?”
Oba nki e “Oba nki e”
How’s you “How is you?”
Owo wa n’ile “owo wa n’ile”
How’s you

[Hook]

Ahh! abegi tell me the place make I know the location
“Uhnnn make I know the location”
I get girls for Ghana and they ready to turn up
“uhnnn they ready to turn up”
Dem they smoke anything and dem they drink Hennessy oh
“uhnnn dem dey drink Hennessy oh”
Make plenty money, you they do abosi oh

[Chorus]

Aah! but everytime I give you Lamba
Won a ni ki lo Shele gan gan
Ki lo Shele gan gan
You know I make you boogy down
Ki lo Shele gan gan “Keshi”
Ki lo Shele gan gan
Spegy stacking on my paper
Won a ni ki lo Shele gan gan
Ki lo Shele gan gan
I make the party come alive
Ki lo Shele gan gan
Ki lo Shele gan na

[Verse 2]

So! whether na pankere wo gown abi orobo ki bo
Ti Hennessy yen ba ti ba le, me I must to Kibo
I don’t care about my hater, you be fowl you be cow
I’m a millimilli boy joor, ki lo kan ko tout
Line up that noise makers make I open a Porsche car
I am so fade I can’t see, ba mi tan torchlight
Na te ge simu, girl in Kenya, o de bad gaan
Shorthy as a skinny body and a very fat bum
Won a ni ose fliest “ose fliest”
When I pull up in a porsche, won a lo nse madness
Still the king of a new school, e still never reach you
Skibo-robo-skibo “Ose baddest”

[Bridge]

Hello? “Hello?”
How’s you? “How is you?”
Toyo baby “Toyo baby”
How’s you “How is you?”
Oba nki e “Oba nki e”
How’s you “How is you?”
Owo wa n’ile “owo wa n’ile”
How’s you

[Hook]

Ahh! abegi tell me the place make I know the location
“Uhnnn make I know the location”
I get girls for Ghana and they ready to turn up
“uhnnn they ready to turn up”
Dem they smoke anything and dem they drink Hennessy oh
“uhnnn dem dey drink Hennessy oh”
Make plenty money, you they do abosi oh

[Chorus]

Aah! but everytime I give you Lamba
Won a ni ki lo Shele gan gan
Ki lo Shele gan gan
You know I make you boogy down
Ki lo Shele gan gan “Keshi”
Ki lo Shele gan gan
Spegy stacking on my paper
Won a ni ki lo Shele gan gan
Ki lo Shele gan gan
I make the party come alive
Ki lo Shele gan gan
Ki lo Shele gan na

[Outro]

Make sense in the first office
kill them
And I dey boogy down yeah eeh
Spegy stacking on my paper
And I make the party come alive
Skibo, skibo
huh-huh-huh!!

Lil Kesh – Shele Gan Gan Lyrics'


We appreciate you for reading Teeloadeders, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
Follow @Teeloadedblog
Are you an artiste? Do you want your music to go viral and reach a large number of audience? Promote your music on TEELOADED by clicking here. You can also advertise your product or brand by clicking here.
Tweet
Lyrics: Lil Kesh – Shele Gan Gan Title : Lyrics: Lil Kesh – Shele Gan Gan
Description : DOWNLOAD THE AUDIO [Intro] Eh-eh-eh It’s KrizBeatz The drummer boy [Hook] Ahh! abegi tell me the place make I know the location “Uhnnn make ...
Rating : 5
Related Posts: Lyrics

0 Response to "Lyrics: Lil Kesh – Shele Gan Gan"

← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Gionee S11 Smartphone With 4 Cameras, Full View (See Photos)
    It seems that Gionee has kicked off the marketing campaign for the S11 – the 18:9 phone it is yet to announce (be patient, it should be un...
  • ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend
    ‘Banky W Did Not Marry Me Because Am Not Yellow Skinned’ – Alleged Ex-Girlfriend A Nigerian lady has asked for help for her sister who she c...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Popito – Rotate One of Nigeria’s finest producer and singer, Popito {PB} drops video for the hot blazing single, “Rotate ” ...
  • Waec 2016 Commerce Obj And Theory Answers – May/June Expo
    COMMERCE ANSWERS =======!!!!!======= Com obj 1BDBDCBADBA 11CDACBCDCDB 21BDADBABDCA 31CCDCDCCAAA 41BBDADCCADD 8a) Turn over is the ...
  • Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019)
    Waec Gce 2018 Chemistry Expo/ Runz Questions & Answer Now Available (2018/2019) PLS NOTE: EARLY SUBSCRIPTION HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send...
  • Waec 2016 Chemistry Practical (ALT. A) Answers – May/June Expo
    (1) TABULATE: Volume of pipette Burette reading(cm3)|Rough titre(cm3)|1st titre(cm3)|2nd titre(cm3) Final reading(cm3) |20.00|19.60|19...
  • JAMB Postpones UTME 2019 Exam Date
    JAMB postpones mock exam, may reschedule 2019 UTME The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has postponed the mock examination of the U...
  • Dotman – Lagos Vibes (Prod. By Tee-Y Mix) [Audio Download]
    YagiloadedNG YagiloadedNG - #No. 1 Music, Video & Entertainment Blog DOWNLOAD MP3: Dotman – Lagos Vibes (Prod. By Tee-Y Mix) Mp3 Down...
  • DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tony P – Marry You ft. SolidStar & DJ Altim Mp4 download Tony Uche aka Tony P was born on 4Th April, in IMO State and ...
  • Ajayi Crowther 2018/2019 University 2nd Semester Resumption Date
    Ajayi Crowther 2018/2019 University 2nd Semester Resumption Date The University Management has APPROVED 16th March, 2019 as the date ...
ADSESNSE CODE HERE
.
Copyright 2019 Examexpo.com.ng – 2019 Waec Expo, Neco 2019 Expo, Jamb 2019 Expo. - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | About | Contact | Sitemap